Showing ideas that are
- 13I want the ability to change cards I've already chosenI'd really like to be able to change the card I have selected, when I find an alternative card more suitable for the person or occasion :)
- 9I want to see more filters/categories on cardsAs the card collection grows it's becoming harder to filter for the exact cards I'm looking for. It'd be great to have things like Age, Gender, Relationship, Style etc.
- 6I'd like to favourite cardsI’d like to be able to favourite cards for future card finding
- 6Milestone Age & Relations choiceI'd like to see more cards choices that call out the milestone age / birthday and /or relationship i.e. Dad, Brother
- 6Turn Weddings into AnniversariesI'd like the option to turn my wedding occasions into anniversary reminders after that date
- 4Multi purchasesI'd like to be able to purchase more than one card at a time please, but not subscribe.
- 3Older Boys Birthday cardsCards for pre teen and teenage boys Thanks
- 3Just to say/Thinking of you - Ability to order cards that aren't an annual occasionI'd like to send some "thinking of you cards/just to say/hi/how's it going " type sends - i.e. cards for no real reason other than keeping in touch. Esp. during lock down and maybe as much for mental ... Read more...
- 3I would like to be able to favourite cardsI would like to be able to put a heart next to cards so I can view them all as favourites before making final choices.
- 2When writing inside my card, I'd like to be able to align textWhen writing inside my card, I'd like to be able to align the different text fields left, right or center.
- 2After writing a card, I'd like to be able to edit itAfter I've written a card and previewing it, I'd like to be able to go back and make edits
- 2I want to add Postage/Stamps to my orderI'd like to be able to purchase a stamp as an add on item so that I can post my cards out when I receive them rather than having to go buy a stamp.
Push your ideaLogin0/2000